Sunday, November 11, 2012

New rules of NAKED

So one thing that happens when you get divorced is you start thinking that one day someone new might see you naked.  Let's do the math...........I am 41.  I was married for 19 years........and only the ex-hole saw me naked during that time.  When he first saw me naked, my boobs were not like the boobs in national geographic magainze.  I did not have stretch marks.  Whoever sees me naked next (a girl can dream) will see a very different me.  I still have weight to lose, I have stretch marks, and my tits point to South America.  This frightens me. 

I have also been informed that there are new standards of grooming.  I have never had a Brazillian.  I think my "girl parts" also look very National Geographic.  I am not sure-my fat roll covers them.  So who wants to see all this?  And why would I want anyone to?  These are the questions I ponder as I fold laundry.  In my dreams, Adam Levine sees it--and likes it.  But, that is not real life!

  Are there any men out there my age that do not want a 25 year old?  Or expect perfection?  All signs point to no.

In a fit of rage, the ex-hole told me that no one would ever want my "fat ass".  I would like him to be proven wrong.  I will diet, groom, and pluck-but, I will never be 25.  I might be naive,  but I am pretty sure some good man will want to take all of this on and will love it. And even if no one ever does-I do not need them to complete me.  This fat ass completes herself!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment